Role of Corporate Compliance in Defending a False Claims Act Teleconference
Christopher Myers will be the feature speaker for the Lorman Educational Services Teleconference, "Role of Corporate Compliance in Defending a False Claims Act Teleconference" on March 6, 2008.
The program will cover:
- False Claims Act Cases and the Kinds of Issues Raised
- The Crucial Component of 'Intent to Defraud'
- How to Position Your Organization to Avoid Claims or to Defend Them
- Government Requirements to Evaluate Compliance and Ethics Programs
- How to Establish an Effective Compliance and Ethics Program
- How to Conduct a Risk Assessment
- Correcting Gaps in Your Program
- How to Present Your Program to Enforcement Authorities