Aircraft Registry Forum
"Cape Town Convention in Cross-Border Transactions: Solutions to Recent Challenges"
Aviation Partner William Piels will speak on a panel titled "Cape Town Convention in Cross-Border Transactions: Solutions to Recent Challenges" at the Insight Information Aircraft Registry Forum.
The conference is designed to cover the new and unusual challenges facing the aviation industry, addressing specific topic areas at a high level.
Mr. Piel's session on the Cape Town Convention will discuss topics including:
- Has Cape Town made a difference?
- Overlapping local and IR registrations
- Novations and Assignments
- IDERA's: benefits/limitations
- Designated entry points
- Potential surprises
- Example transaction: Registrations