Zoning Regulations Review - What You Need to Know About the Zoning Regulations Review Process in D.C.
Holland & Knight Program
During this special morning seminar, you will learn about the status of the new zoning regulations proposed by the D.C. Office of Planning (OP). These revisions are presently under consideration by the Zoning Commission. Our presenters will provide insight into changes that may result from the new regulations, including new criteria for off-street parking, off-street loading and bicycle parking; an expanded downtown development district; and modifications to the planned unit development building process and standards. A question-and-answer session will follow this highly informative program.
- Review of the significant proposed changes to the regulations
- Update on the downtown zoning regulations
- Timing of further review and action
- Jennifer L. Steingasser | Deputy Director for Development Review and Historic Preservation, D.C. Office of Planning
- Norman M. Glasgow Jr. | Partner, Holland & Knight LLP
- Steven E. Sher | Director of Zoning and Land Use Services, Holland & Knight LLP