Environmental Enforcement Overview
Holland & Knight Webinar
Please join Holland & Knight for an in-depth presentation in which we will provide an overview of criminal and civil environmental enforcement and investigations under the current administration. Our highly experienced attorneys will examine recent federal and state cases and provide insight on how you, your company and your clients will be able to prosper in the current regulatory environment. Topics include:
- examining the environmental statutes that are the most common focus of enforcement efforts
- understanding what makes a case criminal or civil and how parallel proceedings work
- explaining suspension and debarment consequences for violations of environmental laws
- describing internal investigations of environmental crimes
- evaluating what makes corporate compliance programs "effective"
We hope you can join us for this highly informative program.
READ: Program Materials
Continuing Legal Education
Holland & Knight will make all reasonable efforts to seek CLE credit for this program in states with an MCLE requirement. Holland & Knight is an approved provider in several jurisdictions, including California, Georgia, Illinois, New York and Texas. In certain instances, some programs may not be awarded CLE credits because of content, delivery or jurisdictional restrictions. For New York attorneys, this program's format qualifies for CLE for transitional (newly admitted) and experienced attorneys.