Avoiding Whistleblower Retaliation Claims
Holland & Knight Webinar
Federal government contractors are subject to multiple laws, such as the False Claims Act and the reprisal protection statute for government contractors, that prohibit reprisals against employees reporting allegations of misconduct.
This informative webinar will provide an overview of:
- the whistleblower laws as well as give insight into the federal government's enforcement priorities and practices
- the elements of a successful contractor program for handling whistleblower complaints and managing the risk of reprisal actions
- Mary Beth Bosco | Partner, Washington, D.C.
- Lynne Halbrooks | Partner, Washington, D.C., and Tysons
- Kevin D'Olivo | Associate, Tysons
Continuing Legal Education
Holland & Knight is an approved CLE provider in several jurisdictions, including California, Georgia, Illinois, New York and Texas. All reasonable efforts to seek CLE credits for this program will be made. In certain instances, some programs may not be awarded CLE credits because of either content or jurisdictional restrictions. For New York attorneys, this program's format qualifies for CLE for transitional (newly admitted) and experienced attorneys.