Cybersecurity: What Every Government Contractor Needs to Know Now
Holland & Knight Webinar
Our panel presentation will explore the effects that two recent White House Executive Orders and the new U.S. Department of Defense's (DOD) cyber enforcement plans are having on government contractors, the defense industry and others. The new Executive Orders are on the Information and Communications Technology and Services Supply Chain and on Strengthening the Cybersecurity of Federal Networks and Critical Infrastructure.
Topics of discussion will include:
- the effects of the recent White House Executive Orders
- DOD cyber enforcement and audit plans
- impact of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) cybersecurity supply chain program and the new National Critical Functions
- role of the new Federal Acquisition Security Council (FASC)
- cybersecurity issues and bid protests
- new civilian agencies requirements for government contractors
We hope you can join us for this highly informative webinar that will benefit government contractors of all sizes, general counsels, chief risk officers, global regulatory offices and all companies that have civilian and defense contracts.