When Employees Go Rogue
Holland & Knight Program
Holland & Knight
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Please join Holland & Knight's Philadelphia office and the Mortgage Bankers Association of Greater Philadelphia for "Employment Law for Financial Institutions in the post-Harvey Weinstein Era: How to Properly Address Employee Misconduct In and Outside of the Workplace." Our live CLE presentation will focus on cutting-edge employment and financial regulatory law issues that affect lenders, mortgage bankers, finance companies, industry vendors and other banking professionals, when employees engage in criminal, sexual, ethical, or other misconduct in the workplace or off-site – and what you can, should and must do about it.
- identifying and preventing sexual misconduct in the workplace
- determining the workplace consequences of off-site misconduct
- conducting internal and external investigations
- determining how proposed corrective action may be viewed by regulatory agencies
- drafting of appropriate policies and procedures
- properly classifying employees under the Fair Labor Standards Act
We hope you can join us for this highly informative program. CLE credit will be sought.
12:00 – 1:00 p.m. | Registration, Lunch and Welcoming Remarks
1:00 – 3:00 p.m. | Training Sessions
Continuing Legal Education
Holland & Knight is an approved CLE provider in several jurisdictions, including California, Georgia, Illinois, New York, Pennsylvania and Texas. All reasonable efforts to seek CLE credits for this program will be made. In certain instances, some programs may not be awarded CLE credits because of either content or jurisdictional restrictions. For New York attorneys, this program's format qualifies for CLE for transitional (newly admitted) and experienced attorneys.