Financing Infrastructure in Brazil: International Funding to Unlock Investments
Holland & Knight and Barrel Parente Pinheiro Program
Holland & Knight and Barral Parente Pinheiro will present a webinar titled "Financing Infrastructure in Brazil: International Funding to Unlock Investments," to discuss opportunities for Brazilian companies involved in infrastructure and for foreign investors who may benefit from the attractive tax policies.
- world liquidity options to fund infrastructure projects
- Brazilian bond regulations for infrastructure
- investment outlook and opportunities to consider in Brazil
- relevant legal changes in Brazil as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic
- legal basics for investing in Brazil
Our presenters will provide a comprehensive look at the legal requirements for clients doing business or looking to do business in Brazil.
Steven Sandretto | Partner, Holland & Knight
Welber Barral | Founding Partner, Barral Parente Pinheiro
Paulo Varnieri | General Counsel, CCR USA
Danielle Montgomery | Managing Director, Structured Finance and Insurance, U.S. International Development Finance Corporation (DFC)
Luciano Coutinho | Former President, Brazilian Development Bank (BNDES)