Structuring Investments into the U.S.
Holland & Knight International Private Client Webinar Series
Holland & Knight's International Private Client Group, part of the firm's Private Wealth Services Practice, is offering an exclusive International Private Client Webinar Series. Our highly experienced attorneys will delve into the personal and business matters that affect international high-net-worth families and individuals. We will provide insight on how to protect you, your loved ones or your business in divorce, adoption, international tax and estate issues, and other sensitive matters, as well as how to develop a strategic plan for a legacy that could last for generations.
During the July session, attorneys Sean Tevel and Brooke Elliott will examine federal tax planning issues that high-net-worth families and individuals should consider regarding investments into the United States. The discussion will cover tax planning for both active businesses expanding into the U.S. and inbound passive investments, including investments in private equity funds and U.S. real estate. The speakers will also look at U.S. federal income tax planning and estate tax planning through choice of entity planning, trust planning and the use of debt.
More Presentations in this Series
- Part 1 - Cross Border Prenuptial Agreements: Navigating the Dangerous Shoals of Love, Wealth and Marriage Involving Multiple Countries of Origin, Domicile and Residence
- Part 2 - Divorce in a Post-Tax Reform World with a Focus on Cross-Border Issues
- Part 3 - Ongoing Post-Election Coverage Issues for International Clients
- Part 4 - Navigating the U.S. Immigration System in a Time of Uncertainty
- Part 5 - You Can Run But You Can't Hide from the IRS
- Part 6 - Giving for Good Around the Globe: International Charitable Planning and Tax-Exempt Organizations Discussion
- Part 7 - Structuring Investments into the U.S. (You are currently viewing Part 7)
- Part 8 - U.S. Tax Considerations and Planning for Investing Abroad
- Part 9 - International Estate Administration