Transportation Industry Tools and Resources
With a new presidential administration, Holland & Knight Transportation & Infrastructure lawyers and senior lobbyists conducted an insider view webinar for our clients in this key industry. You can view an archived version of the Dec. 14, 2016, program here. Following the overwhelming reaction from clients to the transport-specific webinar, our team prepared 20 posts leading up to the Jan. 20 inauguration of President Trump regarding what to expect from the incoming Trump Administration and the first session of the 115th Congress and how it will impact your business planning. Links to these posts are below. We will provide updates as changes are implemented throughout the term.
- NAFTA Discussions May Alter New Rule on Lease of Equipment by Mexican Carriers
- Will the Trump Administration Hit the Brakes on the Speed Limiter Rule?
- Is There an Opening to Withdraw or Modify Electronic Logging Device Rule?
- Is the Proposed Safety Fitness Determination Rule in Jeopardy?
- Carriers Advocate for Data-Driven Regulations