Yemi Adewuyi is a real estate attorney in Holland & Knight’s Dallas office. He focuses his practice on a variety of complex commercial real estate matters, including acquisitions and dispositions, real estate finance, lease transactions and real estate development.
Mr. Adewuyi represents clients in connection with drafting and negotiating commercial leases and contracts, preparing restrictive covenants and other legal documents for large multi- and single-family development projects, and advising both for-profit and non-profit developers in the development, redevelopment and renovation of housing.
- Harvard Law School, J.D.
- Duke University, B.A., Public Policy, cum laude
- Harvard Real Estate Alumni Organization
- J.L. Turner Legal Association
- Harvard Journal on Legislation, Technical Editor, 2017-2018
- Earl Warren Scholar, National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP), 2017
- Angier B. Duke Scholar, Duke University, 2016