Rebekah M. Allison is an attorney in Holland & Knight's Miami office and a member of the firm's Private Wealth Services Group. Ms. Allison focuses her practice on sophisticated estate planning and tax advice regarding estate tax, gift tax and generation-skipping transfer tax.
Ms. Allison has experience in multigenerational estate planning, business succession planning, charitable planning (including the creation of private foundations), probate, estate administration and trust administration. As part of her practice, Ms. Allison drafts complex trusts, wills and other estate planning instruments; reviews and prepares gift tax returns and estate tax returns; and assists clients through IRS examinations and gift tax audits.
Prior to joining Holland and Knight, Ms. Allison practiced with a boutique estate planning firm in Atlanta.
During law school, Ms. Allison was editor in chief of the Journal of Technology Law & Policy.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, LL.M.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., cum laude
- University of Florida, B.A.
- The Florida Bar, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law (RPPTL) Section
- Book Award, Taxation of Gratuitous Transfers, University of Florida Levin College of Law, Fall 2019
- Book Award, Advanced Bankruptcy, University of Florida Levin College of Law, Spring 2019