Kathleen McManus Bagwell is an attorney in Holland & Knight's Washington, D.C., office and a member of the firm's Real Estate Group. Ms. Bagwell focuses her practice on retail, office and government leasing for various clients such as owners and developers of Class A office buildings, regional malls and shopping centers, high-end street retail projects and mixed-use projects.
Ms. Bagwell has extensive experience in the development, acquisition and disposition of retail and office assets, and has represented institutional and entrepreneurial owners, as well as national and regional retail tenants, in connection with various leasing, finance, operational and transactional matters. Ms. Bagwell specializes in advising owners with respect to all aspects of General Services Administration (GSA) leases.
- The Catholic University of America, B.A., Philosophy
- The Catholic University of America Columbus School of Law, J.D.
- District of Columbia
- New York
- International Council of Shopping Centers, Mid-Atlantic
- Women in Retail Real Estate (WIRRE), Past President
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- New York Bar Association
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Real Estate Law, 2022