Jerry W. Baker is a litigation attorney in Holland & Knight's Austin office. Mr. Baker advises and assists clients in a broad range of areas, including debt collection and consumer rights, personal injury, product liability, environmental and toxic tort, medical malpractice, business practices and formation, contract analysis and construction, labor and employment, estate planning, asset protection and general civil matters.
In addition, Mr. Baker's experience involves all aspects of litigation, including participation in depositions, hearings, administrative proceedings and trials in state and federal courts, as well as representing clients on appeal.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Mr. Baker was an attorney at the East Texas office of a major regional law firm. He also served in the U.S. Marine Corps.
- Texas Tech University School of Law, J.D.
- Texas A&M University, B.A.
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- Nacogdoches County Bar Association