Sean Becker is an attorney in Holland & Knight's Los Angeles office and a member of the firm's Private Wealth Services Group. Mr. Becker represents families and financial institutions in complex trusts and estates litigation.
Mr. Becker advises clients on a wide range of dispute matters related to trust administration, breach of fiduciary duty and elder abuse. He aims to provide an efficient resolution to disputes, whether at trial or through alternative dispute resolution.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight in his current position, Mr. Becker served as a law clerk in the firm's San Francisco office and was a summer associate in the firm's Los Angeles office.
During law school, Mr. Becker served as a land use legal intern in the San Francisco City Attorney's Office and drafted memos and letters articulating case law on the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA), planning codes and other topics.
- Stanford Law School, J.D.
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, B.A., Sociology, with comprehensive honors
- Hon. William A. Ingram American Inn of Court, Representative, 2017-2018
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Dean's List, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2008-2012
- University Bookstore Academic Excellence Award, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2012
- Thomas W. Parker Scholarship, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2012
- Hilldale Fellowship Award, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2011
- Florence Waste Pulver Scholarship, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2011
- Honors Apprenticeship Research Grant, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2010