Bethany Blair is a finance attorney in Holland & Knight's Nashville office. Ms. Blair assists both lenders and borrowers in negotiating, structuring and closing senior credit facilities, including acquisition, financing, development financing and working capital lines of credit. Her experience includes asset-based loans, syndicated loan transactions and real estate financing.
Previously, Ms. Blair gained valuable commercial finance experience at a boutique law firm in Atlanta focused on residential and commercial real estate transactions. She also served as a Legal Fellow to the Honorable Christopher J. McFadden of the Court of Appeals of Georgia.
- The University of Alabama School of Law, J.D.
- The University of Alabama, B. Com., summa cum laude
- Georgia Real Estate Closing Attorneys Association (GRECCA)
- American Land Title Association (ALTA)
- Property Law Section, State Bar of Georgia
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Ones to Watch, Banking and Finance Law, 2023, 2024