Diana Milena Bolivar
Diana Milena Bolivar is a corporate services attorney in Holland & Knight's Bogotá office. Ms. Bolívar has experience in aligning labor policies, hiring and remuneration structures, disciplinary processes, dismissal processes, legal compliance audits, labor relation and payroll parafiscal, and represents clients in labor and social security processes before the Pension and Parafiscal Management Unit (UGPP) and Colombia's Pension Administrator.
In addition, Ms. Bolívar represents clients in administrative actions, strategy and handling of complaints and procedures before the Ministry of Labor. She also has experience in constitutional actions, medical leave reimbursements claims processes and processes in the Ordinary Labor Jurisdiction.
- Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, LL.M., Labor Legal Advice and Consulting
- Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Specialization, Social Security Law
- Universidad Externado de Colombia, Specialization, Labor Law and Industrial Relations
- Universidad Externado de Colombia, J.D.
- Bar Association of Specialized Labor and Social Security Lawyers of Colombia, 2022