Robert N. Boyd is an attorney in the Washington, D.C., office of Holland & Knight and a member of the firm's Real Estate Section. Mr. Boyd has substantial experience in all facets of commercial leasing representing both landlords and tenants in office, industrial, retail, mixed-use and embassy, mission and chancery leasing matters. These representations have resulted in Mr. Boyd negotiating leases demising hundreds of thousands of square feet of space in the aggregate.
Mr. Boyd also represents commercial and residential developers, property owners and tenants, including embassies and chanceries, as well as institutional investors, including real estate investments trusts, life insurance companies and pension funds in connection with their local and regional real estate investments. This representation focuses on all aspects of real estate law, including real estate acquisitions and sales, development, management and debt and equity financing for office, residential, retail, mixed-use and embassy and chancery properties, including associated entity formation and structuring.
Mr. Boyd's legal career spans 18 years. He joined Holland & Knight in 2003.
- University of Connecticut School of Law, J.D., with honors
- Trinity College, B.S., Economics
- District of Columbia
- American Bar Association - Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- University of Connecticut Alumni Association, National Capitol Chapter
- Trinity Club of Washington, D.C.
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Real Estate Law, 2020-2022
- The Connecticut Conference of Municipalities Prize, Real Property Section Award, Spring 2001