Kate Brittingham is a litigation attorney in Holland & Knight's Austin office. Ms. Brittingham works with clients across industries with litigation matters and resolution of disputes. She assists the firm in guiding healthcare organizations on a range of issues, from ownership and partnership disputes to federal investigations, and she helps clients with litigation proceedings over trusts and estates and in various corporate lawsuits. Her experience also includes real property and restructuring disputes.
Ms. Brittingham brings with her nearly 10 years of experience in the service industry, during which time she developed a passion for working with people and problem solving.
- The University of Texas School of Law, J.D.
- Gonzaga University, B.A., cum laude
- All U.S. District Courts in Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- State Bar of Texas, Women and the Law Section
- GENDER Affirmation Project, Texas Law Pro Bono Program