Jonathan Brodhag is a commercial lending attorney in Holland & Knight's Charlotte office and a member of the firm's Financial Services Team. He focuses his practice on cash-flow and asset-based financings, specialty finance (including life insurance premium, private equity and law firm financings) and syndicated lending.
Mr. Brodhag works closely with financial institutions in their capacities as agents and lenders, combining more than a decade of sophisticated commercial transactional experience with a pragmatic approach to deliver timely and high-quality solutions to his clients.
- Represented lead arranger and administrative agent in $95 million senior secured, asset-based credit facilities to a national food products company
- Represented lead arranger and administrative agent in $70 million senior secured, asset-based credit facilities to a leading structural steel fabricator
- Represented lender in $80 million life insurance premium financing to affiliated family trusts, secured by policies issued by multiple national carriers
- Represented lender in the formation, structuring and implementation of a loan program for limited partners of a co-investment entity established by a global alternative investment firm
- University of Michigan, J.D.
- University of Michigan, M.S.
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, B.A.
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, B.S.
- North Carolina
- Leadership Charlotte, Class 30
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance, United Way