Cleveland R. Burke
Cleve Burke focuses his practice on bankruptcy and commercial litigation. He represents creditors, creditors' committees, trustees, debtors, and other interested parties in bankruptcy and adversary proceedings. He also represents both plaintiffs and defendants in a wide variety of civil lawsuits, most commonly in disputes related to contracts, real estate, business torts and debt collection
His experience includes all stages of trial and appellate litigation in both federal and state courts.
Previously, Mr. Burke was an associate with Taube Summers Harrison Taylor Meinzer Brown, a bankruptcy and civil litigation boutique firm in Austin.
- The University of Texas School of Law, J.D., with high honors
- Duke University, B.A., magna cum laude
- All U.S. District Courts in Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Texas Bar Foundation, Fellow
- State Bar of Texas, Litigation and Bankruptcy Sections
- Austin Bar Association, Civil Litigation and Bankruptcy Sections
- American Bar Association
- Bar Association of the Fifth Federal Circuit
- Lloyd Lochridge American Inn of Court, 2013-2019