Ana C. Cardenas is a tax attorney in Holland & Knight's Miami office and a member of the firm's Corporate Services Team. Ms. Cardenas focuses her practice on domestic and international tax issues.
During law school, Ms. Cardenas was an extern at the Internal Revenue Service, Office of Chief Counsel, where she assisted in the Small Business/Self Employed Division and the Large Business & International Division.
- New York University School of Law, LL.M., Taxation
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- University of Central Florida, B.S.
- The Florida Bar, 2019
- Michael I. Saltzman Scholarship, New York University School of Law, 2019
- Dean's Certificate of Achievement Award, Business Planning Seminar, University of Miami School of Law, 2018