Peter M. Connolly
Peter M. Connolly is a partner in Holland & Knight's Washington, D.C., office. Mr. Connolly practices telecommunications law, with 20 years of experience in the field. In recent years, his practice emphasized the representation of wireless carriers before the Federal Communications Commission and the courts. He has been co-chair of the Wireless Practice Committee of the Federal Communications Bar Association and served as head of the FCBA’s Task Force on Electronic Licensing.
Before entering private practice, Mr. Connolly served as legislative counsel to Senator Gaylord Nelson (D. Wis.).
- Columbia Law School, J.D.
- Yale University, B.A., History, cum laude
- District of Columbia
- New York
- American Bar Association, Administrative Law and Telecommunications Law Sections
- Federal Communications Bar Association
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Communications Law, 2013-2021
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rated