Perla De Anda is a San Francisco-based attorney who focuses her practice on financing, leasing, trading and tax-structured transactions involving commercial aircraft.
Ms. De Anda counsels lessors, lenders, borrowers and other financiers in a variety of transactions. Her representation includes matters involving portfolio acquisitions, revolving credit facilities, secured debt transactions, leveraged leases, asset-backed structured financings and securitizations.
Ms. De Anda completed a five-month secondment in 2018 with Aergen Aviation Finance Ltd., gaining valuable experience as a legal consultant covering for the general counsel. Ms. De Anda also completed a one-year secondment in 2019 with the Milestone Aviation Group, a GECAS company, in its Dublin office, where she gained additional experience working in-house in both the fixed wing and rotary aircraft sectors.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. De Anda served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Charles R. Breyer of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California. She also lived and worked in Thailand as a Henry Luce Scholar, and has lived, worked and studied in Italy, Spain, South Africa and Cuba.
- University of California Hastings College of the Law, J.D., Dean's List
- Law Society of Ireland, Diploma, Aviation Leasing and Finance, with first class honours
- Cornell University, M.P.A., with high honors
- University of California, Berkeley Extension, Business Administration, high honors
- University of California, Berkeley, B.A., with honors
- American Bar Association, Business Law Section, International Law Section
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- Women Lawyers of Alameda County
- The Bar Association of San Francisco
- International Bar Association
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, San Francisco Transportation Law Ones to Watch, 2021
- Holland & Knight Pro Bono All-Star, 2020
- Witkin Awards for Academic Excellence in Commercial Contract Drafting, Law and Social Anthropology, 2015
- CALI Awards for Excellence: Commercial Contract Drafting 2015, Law and Social Anthropology 2015, Refugee and Human Rights Class and Clinic, Spring 2014
- University of California, Davis Asylum & Refugee Law National Moot Court Competition, National Semifinalist, 2014
- Wiley W. Manuel Award for Pro Bono Legal Services, 2013, 2014
- Leadership Council on Legal Diversity, Fellows Program, 2013
- Luce Scholar, The Henry Luce Foundation, 2011-2012
- Phi Alpha Alpha