Julia de la Parra is a New York attorney and a member of Holland & Knight's Corporate, M&A and Securities Practice Group. Ms. de la Parra's practice focuses on advising financial institutions and corporate clients in a broad range of matters involving debt and equity capital markets in domestic and cross-border transactions.
In addition, Ms. de la Parra has a significant background in advising financial institutions and borrowers throughout Latin America and the Caribbean in matters related to mergers and acquisitions, project finance, securities offerings and corporate governance, with a specific focus in the energy and infrastructure sectors.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. de la Parra advised businesses and financial institutions in significant transactions throughout the U.S., Asia and Latin America for an international law firm.
- Wake Forest University School of Law, J.D.
- Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law, LL.M., with honors
- Universidad Torcuato Di Tella, J.D.
- New York
- International Law Society, Wake Forest University School of Law, Executive Board, 2016 and 2017
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Business Drafting, 2016
- Transactional Law Competition, Best Negotiator Award, 2016
- Dean's List, Northwestern University School of Law, 2012-2013