Benjamin DeStefano is a real estate attorney in Holland & Knight's Orlando office. Mr. DeStefano focuses his practice on a variety of commercial real estate transactions representing a range of purchasers, sellers, developers, builders, owners, landlords, and tenants.
In connection with these matters, Mr. DeStefano advises clients with respect to purchase and sale agreements, development and easement agreements, and various other real estate financing matters. In addition, he advises clients in resolving title, survey and other development issues.
While in law school, Mr. DeStefano served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Jorge Labarga of the Florida Supreme Court, clerked for the Office of the Attorney General, and was a member of the Florida State University Law Review. Additionally, he worked as an intern in the office of the general counsel of a publicly traded company.
- Florida State University College of Law, J.D., cum laude
- University of Central Florida, B.S., Finance
- American Bar Association, 2019
- Holland & Knight Pro Bono All-Star, 2020
- Distinguished Pro Bono Service Award, Florida State University College of Law, 2019
- Jeffrey A. Stoops Business Law Scholarship Recipient, Florida State University College of Law, 2016-2019