Corey E. Dorné is a Tampa litigation attorney who focuses her practice on complex commercial litigation. Ms. Dorné represents clients in cases involving contract disputes, business torts, unfair and deceptive trade practices, breach of fiduciary duty, violations of securities laws, and consumer protection claims.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Dorné served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Gary R. Jones of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida.
During law school, Ms. Dorné was elected as a senior managing editor of the Florida Law Review. She also worked as a research assistant for a criminal law professor and a legal writing professor and served as a teaching assistant for legal writing and appellate advocacy classes. Additionally, Ms. Dorné tutored first-year law students in property and civil procedure.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- College of Charleston, B.A., cum laude
- All State Courts in Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- The J. Clifford Cheatwood American Inn of Court
- The Junior League of Tampa
- Order of the Coif
- Gertrude Brick Outstanding Board Member Award, Florida Law Review, 2018
- Outstanding Tutor Award, Florida Law Review, 2017
- Book Award, Corporations, University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2016
- Book Award, Trusts & Estates, University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2016
- Book Award, Property, University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2016
- Book Award, Legal Research, University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2016
- Book Award, Legal Writing, University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2015