Marc L. Druckman focuses his practice on mergers and acquisitions, as well as private equity. He represents private equity funds, strategic acquirers and sellers, and entrepreneurs in connection with acquisitions, divestitures and leveraged buyouts and recapitalizations. Mr. Druckman's specific industry experience includes computer software and information technology, online retail, healthcare, construction, waste management, employee outsourcing and leasing, and energy services. In addition, he represents both insureds and underwriters in connection with transactional risk products, including the issuance of representations and warranties insurance policies.
Earlier in his career, Mr. Druckman served as in-house counsel to Republic Services Inc. (NYSE: RSG), an industry leader in recycling and nonhazardous solid waste management services in the United States.
Mr. Druckman's representative matters include:
- represented Greenbriar Equity Group, L.P. and its portfolio company Electrical Source Holdings, a leading specialty distributor of critical power components, in connection with the acquisition of Widespread Electrical Sales, LLC
- representation of a leading designer and manufacturer of cables, interconnects and assemblies for medical device original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) in connection with its sale to Advantage Medical Electronics LLC, a portfolio company of private equity fund HealthEdge Investment Partners LLC
- representation of craft beer brewer Funky Buddha Brewery Inc. in connection with its sale to Constellation Brands Inc.
- representation of a leading furniture retailer and design company in connection with its sale to Haworth International Ltd.
- representation of a private equity fund in its recapitalization of a leading provider of technology-enabled record retrieval and review services
- representation of a private equity fund in its recapitalization of a leading independent provider of fishing and downhole intervention services to many of the largest exploration and production companies within the oil and natural gas industry operating in North America
- representation of a mobile phone, automotive infotainment and mobile accessory interoperability and usability testing service company in connection with its sale to UL, a global safety science leader
- representation of a leading independent provider of specialized cost containment services to the workers' compensation industry in its recapitalization by a private equity fund
- representation of a leading independent commercial printing company in connection with financing and capital-raising transactions, subsequent add-on acquisitions within the commercial printing industry and sale to strategic acquirer
- representation of a leading national provider of commercial roofing services in connection with its recapitalization by a private equity fund and add-on acquisitions
- representation of Republic Services Inc. in connection with its $6.1 billion acquisition of Allied Waste Industries Inc.
- representation of Republic Services Inc. in connection with numerous acquisitions and divestitures within the recycling and solid waste management industry
- New York University School of Law, LL.M., Tax
- The George Washington University Law School, J.D.
- University of Florida, B.A.
- New Jersey
- American Bar Association
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Leveraged Buyouts and Private Equity Law, 2016-2022; Corporate Law, 2019-2022
- The Legal 500 USA, Recommended for Mergers, Acquisitions & Buyouts: M&A National Middle Market, 2014