Devoy Dubuque is an attorney in Holland & Knight's Denver office and a member of the firm's Financial Services Team. Mr. Dubuque represents borrowers and lenders in senior secured credit facilities, second-lien credit facilities, real estate finance and syndicated credit facilities, as well as agents in loan facilities pertaining to a variety of industries.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Mr. Dubuque practiced corporate bankruptcy and debt finance, as well as served several years as in-house counsel for an international manufacturing company where he focused primarily on issues related to corporate law.
- DePaul University College of Law, J.D.
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, B.A.
- American Bar Association (ABA), 2013-Present
- Illinois State Bar Association, 2013-Present
- Colorado Bar Association, 2021-Present