Genesa L. Eavenson is an attorney in Holland & Knight's Jacksonville office and a member of the firm's Private Wealth Services Group. Ms. Eavenson focuses her practice on the nationwide representation of nonprofit organizations as beneficiaries of matured bequests.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Eavenson focused her practice on complex commercial litigation matters. While attending law school, Ms. Eavenson interned with the Office of the State Attorney for the Seventh Judicial Circuit.
- Florida Coastal School of Law, J.D.
- Flagler College, B.A., cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida