Janet Epp-Rosenthal is an attorney in Holland & Knight’s New York office and practices general corporate and commercial law, with a particular emphasis on asset finance in the aviation industry. Ms. Epp-Rosenthal represents borrowers, lenders, lessors and lessees in a wide range of complex financing transactions, including secured and unsecured asset-based financing transactions, asset acquisitions and dispositions, and cross-border leasing transactions.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Epp-Rosenthal served as in-house counsel to CIT Group Inc., a middle-market finance company, for 12 years. While there, she represented a wide range of business units and corporate departments, including transportation, healthcare and consumer finance as well as the corporate secretary and compliance departments.
- New York University School of Law, LL.M.
- The Ohio State University College of Law, J.D.
- The Ohio State University, B.S., International Business
- New Jersey
- New York
- International Association of Privacy Professionals (CIPP/US and CIPM)
- New York City Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association