Kimberly Faye is an attorney in Holland & Knight's Nashville office and a member of the firm's Financial Services Team. Ms. Faye assists borrowers and lenders in complex financing transactions, including general corporate lending transactions, acquisition financings and asset-based lines of credit. She assists clients operating in a wide range of industries, including healthcare, commercial real estate development, waste management and environmental services, retail, hospitality, manufacturing and media, among others.
Additionally, Ms. Faye has a significant background in government affairs, legislative and administrative matters, municipal and state regulatory law, and land use and zoning issues. Ms. Faye has worked extensively with clients and client-driven state and federal Political Action Committees (PACs) with respect to campaign finance issues and local, state and federal regulatory compliance.
Ms. Faye assists clients across each tier of the alcoholic beverage industry, including manufacturing, distribution and retail sales. She counsels distilleries, wineries, breweries and importers with federal and state regulations regarding the advertising, marketing and sale of alcoholic beverages. Ms. Faye also works extensively on regulatory compliance and licensing matters for restaurants, hotels, nightclubs, entertainment venues, resorts and airport-based retailers. Her experience includes drafting legislation, rules and regulations focused on the manufacture, distribution or sale of alcoholic beverages.
- Nashville School of Law, J.D.
- Middle Tennessee State University, B.S.
- Lawyers' Association for Women, Marion Griffin Chapter, President, 2021-2022; President-Elect, 2020-2021; Secretary, 2019-2020; Second-Year Director, 2018-2019; First-Year Director, 2017-2018; Publicity/Technology/Social Media Committee, Co-Chair, 2016-2017
- Harry Phillips American Inn of Courts, Executive Committee, At-Large Member, 2015-2017
- Tennessee Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- Nashville Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- Nashville Bar Journal, Editorial Committee, 2015-2020
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Ones to Watch, Administrative/Regulatory Law, 2021-2023
- Nashville's Top 30 Under 30, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, 2017
- Contributor of the Year, Nashville Bar Journal, 2016