Charlotte Floyd is a real estate attorney in Holland & Knight's Los Angeles office and a member of the firm's West Coast Real Estate Practice Group.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight in her current position, Ms. Floyd was a summer associate in the firm's Los Angeles office.
During law school, Ms. Floyd gained experience advocating for community groups at Washington University in St. Louis's Interdisciplinary Environmental Clinic. She also served as the primary editor of the Global Studies Law Review. In addition, she served as an extern to the Hon. Nancy J. Rosenstengel of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois.
- Washington University School of Law, J.D.
- University of California, Santa Cruz, B.A., cum laude
- Holland & Knight Pro Bono All-Star, 2021
- Dean's Service Award, Washington University School of Law, 2020
- Dean's Fellowship, Washington University School of Law, 2017-2020
- Washington Award, Washington University School of Law, 2017-2020