Nicole Fukuoka is a litigation attorney in Holland & Knight's Orange County office. Ms. Fukuoka focuses her practice on representing clients in a variety of complex civil litigation matters, including product liability, breach of contract, trade secret, unfair competition, toxic tort and automotive actions.
Ms. Fukuoka has extensive experience litigating cases in state and federal court, including preparing and arguing motions, taking and defending depositions, and assisting trial teams to achieve favorable outcomes at trial. She also works closely with expert witnesses on novel issues to develop key aspects of the case.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Fukuoka was an associate at an international law firm in its Los Angeles office as a member of the trial and global disputes team.
During law school, Ms. Fukuoka was the editor-in-chief of the Emory Corporate Governance and Accountability Review.
- Assisted trial teams that obtained defense verdicts in favor of a client in high-profile product liability trials
- Assisted teams that won summary judgment for a client in three cosmetic talcum powder cases
- Emory University School of Law, J.D., with honors
- University of Southern California, B.A., magna cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- Leadership Counsel on Legal Diversity (LCLD), Pathfinder Program, 2020
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association (NAPABA)
- Finalist, Emory Moot Court Intra-School Competition, Spring 2014
- Dick Goehler Scholar, American Bar Association (ABA) Forum on Communications Law, 2016
- Lambda Pi Eta