Paul George is a corporate attorney in Holland & Knight's Miami office and a member of the firm's Financial Services Team. Mr. George focuses his practice on general corporate and transactional matters, including the representation of domestic and international clients in complex lending, mergers and acquisitions (M&A), and capital markets transactions.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Mr. George practiced corporate tax consulting and compliance at a Big Four accounting firm in Miami for two years. Mr. George is also a certified public accountant (CPA).
During law school, Mr. George served as vice president of the University of Notre Dame Transactional Law Team. He also served as a judicial intern to the Honorable Beth Bloom of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
- University of Notre Dame Law School, J.D., cum laude
- University of Notre Dame Mendoza College of Business, M.S., Accountancy, cum laude
- Florida State University, B.S., Accounting and Finance, summa cum laude
- The Florida Bar
- Dean's List, University of Notre Dame Law School, 2019
- Faculty Award for Excellence in Legal Writing, University of Notre Dame Law School, 2017