Sarah Gilmartin is a litigation and trial attorney in Holland & Knight's Orange County office, where she focuses her practice on commercial and intellectual property (IP) litigation, including contract disputes, business torts, trade secret misappropriation and trademark litigation, among others.
In addition, Ms. Gilmartin has extensive experience litigating cases in state and federal court.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Gilmartin worked as an associate for a California-based law firm.
- Stanford Law School, J.D.
- Vanderbilt University, B.A., magna cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- Pro Bono High Distinction, Stanford Law School, 2018