Melissa Goldberg is a corporate services attorney in Holland & Knight's Philadelphia office. Ms. Goldberg focuses her practice on corporate and transactional matters, including public and private mergers, asset and stock acquisitions, and other corporate governance issues.
While in law school, Ms. Goldberg served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Ashely M. Chan of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and for the Honorable Wendy Beetlestone of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. She also served as a legal intern for the City of Philadelphia Department of Revenue. In addition, Ms. Goldberg served as co-president of the Temple University Women's Law Caucus and was a volunteer with the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program.
Prior to law school, Ms. Goldberg worked at a nonprofit organization focused on building financial security and opportunity for financially vulnerable populations.
- Temple University, Beasley School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- Northeastern University, B.S., magna cum laude
- Order of the Coif
- Law Faculty Scholarship, Temple University, Beasley School of Law, 2017-2020
- Technical Advisory Service for Attorneys (TASA) Prize for Outstanding Performance in the Field of Evidence, Temple University, Beasley School of Law, 2020
- Barbara W. Freedman Memorial Scholarship, Excellence in Taxation, Temple University, Beasley School of Law, 2019-2020
- Dr. Elden S. and Mildred Magaw Memorial Scholarship, Excellence in Contracts, Temple University, Beasley School of Law, 2018-2019