Dariya V. Golubkova
Dariya V. Golubkova is a New York attorney and is a member of Holland & Knight's International Trade Group. Ms. Golubkova's practice comprises a broad range of international trade regulatory and transactional matters.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Golubkova served as a federal judicial law clerk to the Honorable Claire R. Kelly of the U.S. Court of International Trade. As a law clerk, Ms. Golubkova worked on civil actions contesting determinations of the U.S. Department of Commerce, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) and U.S. International Trade Commission.
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D.
- The George Washington University, B.A., Political Science, cum laude
- New York
- U.S. Court of International Trade
- New York City Bar Association, 2015-Present
- Holland & Knight Pro Bono All-Star, 2021