Dariya V. Golubkova is a Washington, D.C., attorney and is a member of Holland & Knight's International Trade Group. Ms. Golubkova's practice comprises a broad range of international trade regulatory and transactional matters.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Golubkova served as a federal judicial law clerk to the Honorable Claire R. Kelly of the U.S. Court of International Trade. As a law clerk, Ms. Golubkova worked on civil actions contesting determinations of the U.S. Department of Commerce, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) and U.S. International Trade Commission.
Not yet admitted to District of Columbia Bar; admitted to New York Bar only and practicing under supervision of lawyers licensed to practice in the District of Columbia.
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D.
- The George Washington University, B.A., Political Science, cum laude
- New York
- U.S. Court of International Trade
- New York City Bar Association, 2015-Present
- Holland & Knight Pro Bono All-Star, 2021