Stephanie González is an attorney in Holland & Knight's Mexico City office, where she focuses her practice on a variety of tax matters. Ms. González provides tax analysis and planning services for clients nationally and internationally.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. González worked at the Supreme Court of Justice of the Nation in Mexico on tax law matters and amparo actions, which protect individual rights.
- Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México, J.D.
- Asociación Generación Bicentenario, Co-Founder and General Director, 2016-Present
- U.S. Embassy in Mexico, Youth Council, 2016-2018
Honors & Awards
- Baillères Scholarship, Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México, 2014
- Winner, State Phase of the National Speech and Public Debate Contest, El Universal, 2012, 2015
- State Youth Award, Government of Guerrero and the Mexican Institute of Youth (IMJUVE), 2013
- 1000 Scholarships Generación Bicentenario, Nacional Monte de Piedad, 2010-2019