Gabriella B. Guariniello is a corporate attorney in Holland & Knight's Tampa office. Ms. Guariniello focuses her practice on mergers and acquisitions, securities, corporate governance and general corporate matters.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Guariniello served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Virginia Covington of the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida.
During law school, Ms. Guariniello was a member of the Florida Law Review and elected a research editor for two terms. She also served as a research assistant for a professor and a contracts tutor for first-year law students. In her final semester, Ms. Guariniello was one of 20 students selected to participate in a "Doing Business in China" course, where the class traveled to Shanghai and Hong Kong to meet with corporations, law firms and financial and biological technology companies to learn how to conduct business in China from a legal perspective. Ms. Guariniello graduated in the top 2 percent of her class.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- The University of Tampa, B.S., International Business and Marketing, magna cum laude
- Order of the Coif
- Book Award, Antitrust, University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2017
- Book Award, Conflict of Laws, University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2017
- Book Award, Mergers & Acquisitions, University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2017
- Book Award, Contracts, University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2015
- Outstanding Graduate in International Business, The University of Tampa, 2014