Hannah Hawkins is an asset finance lawyer in Holland & Knight's London practice and a member of the firm's Asset Finance Group. She focuses on aircraft transactional work, including finance and leasing, and has experience involving complex large-scale transfers of commercial fleets.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Hawkins' practice focused primarily on commercial litigation, including high-profile and sensitive matters in both Western Australia and London.
- Oxford University, M.St., Historical Studies, with distinction
- University of Notre Dame Australia, LL.B.
- England and Wales
- Supreme Court of Western Australia
- High Court of Australia
- Courts of England and Wales
- The Law Society, England and Wales