Gabriela S. Hernandez is a litigation attorney in Holland & Knight's West Palm Beach office. Ms. Hernandez focuses her practice on complex commercial litigation matters in state and federal court.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Hernandez served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Edwin G. Torres in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida and the Honorable Bronwyn Miller in the Eleventh Judicial Circuit Court of Florida.
During law school, Ms. Hernandez served as a member of the University of Miami Law Review.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- University of Miami, B.A.
- The Florida Bar
- HOPE Pro Bono Challenge Recipient, University of Miami School of Law, 2020
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Florida Criminal Procedure, University of Miami School of Law, 2019
- Dean's List, University of Miami School of Law, 2018-2019
- Dean's Certificate of Achievement Award, Legal Communications & Research Skills II, University of Miami School of Law, 2018