Jamie L. Hill is an Atlanta litigation attorney who focuses her practices on a variety of labor and employment issues. Ms. Hill represents employers in litigation involving race, sex, color, disability, and age discrimination and retaliation. Ms. Hill's discrimination practice covers state and federal law, in a wide range of industries. In addition, she has experience with wage-and-hour claims under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA).
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Hill was a labor and employment attorney for an international law firm in its Atlanta office.
Ms. Hill also is a certified public accountant.
While in law school, Ms. Hill was an intern in the Middle East District Office of Counsel for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. She also was an extern for the Honorable John J. Goger of the Superior Court of Fulton County (Ga.).
- Georgia State University College of Law, J.D.
- Emory University, B.B.A., Accounting
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Court of Appeals of Georgia
- Georgia State Board of Accountancy
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Security Interests and Liens, Georgia State University College of Law, 2017
- Foundation Scholarship, Georgia State University College of Law, 2017
- BBA Alumni Scholarship, Emory University, 2013