Stephanie L. Holding is a Boston real estate attorney who primarily focuses her practice on commercial real estate finance matters. Ms. Holding advises insurance companies, banks and other large institutional investors in commercial mortgage loan origination transactions, including credit tenant lease financings.
Ms. Holding is well versed in handling real estate-related due diligence in financing and corporate acquisition transactions. In addition, Ms. Holding has experience with restructuring and commercial loan workouts, including real estate foreclosures and Article 9 secured party sales.
- Represented multiple institutional investors as lenders in a complex $200 million credit tenant lease financing secured by an office condominium unit in a multiuse development located in Brooklyn and leased to the City of New York
- Represented multiple institutional investors as lenders in a $250 million sale-leaseback financing of approximately 50 properties in 24 states that were leased to affiliates of a national retail/healthcare company
- Represented institutional investor as lender in a $100 million construction-to-permanent credit tenant lease financing secured by a greenhouse facility constructed in Arizona and leased to an international agriculture company
- Represented real estate developer as purchaser of a 47-property portfolio of affordable housing developments and related acquisition financing
- Represented international movie theater operator as potential purchaser of a portfolio of approximately 40 theaters across the United States
- Represented real estate developer as seller in $75 million disposition of multifamily affordable housing property located in New York
- Represented special servicer in workout of a $40 million loan secured by office property located in Andover, Massachusetts, that was leased to a biotech company
- Represented Boston nonprofit corporation in loan workout that ultimately concluded in an Article 9 secured party sale of anthrax-detecting technology and related intellectual property
- Represented lender in complex loan workout and foreclosure of three office properties located in eastern Massachusetts
- Boston University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- Louisiana State University, B.A., summa cum laude
- American College of Investment Counsel