Maggie Hunt is a financial services attorney in Holland & Knight's Nashville office. Ms. Hunt assists lenders and corporate borrowers with secured and unsecured commercial finance transactions, including bridge loans, accounts receivables financing, term loans, asset-based lines of credit and other credit facilities.
In addition, Ms. Hunt advises clients across a number of industries with a primary focus on multifamily housing and senior living facilities.
While in law school, Ms. Hunt served as Editor-in-Chief for the Belmont Law Review.
- Belmont University College of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Georgia State University, B.S., summa cum laude
- Secured Finance Network, Midsouth Chapter, Board Member, 2023
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Nashville Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- Lawyers' Association for Women, Marion Griffin Chapter
- Dean's List, Belmont University College of Law, 2019-2022