Ryaan A. Ibtisam is a corporate attorney in Holland & Knight’s Philadelphia office, where he focuses his practice on corporate and transactional matters, including mergers and acquisitions (M&A), venture capital, asset and stock acquisitions, private equity and general corporate governance.
Before law school, Mr. Ibtisam worked in the finance and entrepreneurship industry, gaining an in-depth understanding of financial analyses, leveraged buyouts and asset restructuring.
In the community, Mr. Ibtisam volunteers to mentor Miami University students at annual startup weekends hosted by Techstars. Through this program, Mr. Ibtisam advises entrepreneurs in launching startups.
- West Virginia University College of Law, J.D.
- Miami University, B.S., Finance
- Philadelphia Bar Association, Wellness Committee
- Miami University, Alumni Association
- Sen. Thomas V. Miller Scholarship, West Virginia University College of Law, 2021-2023
- Pro Bono Distinction Award, West Virginia University College of Law, 2023
- Dean's List, Miami University of Ohio, Spring 2016