Trevor Ives helps clients throughout the U.S. with commercial real estate acquisitions and dispositions, development projects, real estate financing, and leasing. Clients include developers of retail shopping centers, multifamily properties, and mixed-use projects, as well as investors in connection with the acquisition and disposition of a wide variety of stabilized asset types. Mr. Ives has extensive experience representing both landlords and tenants in leasing transactions for retail, office, and industrial properties, including national “big-box” retailers. He is also experienced in all aspects of finance-related transactions representing both borrowers and lenders, including originations, workouts and settlements, and the acquisition of non-performing loan portfolios.
- Significant experience handling all aspects of ground-up retail development projects, including the oversight of the development and leasing of more than 2 million square feet of retail space
- Represented multiple national retail tenants in the negotiation of leases nationwide
- Represented multiple investment firms and a Canadian REIT in connection with the acquisition and disposition of more than 50 multi-family properties
- Represented an investment fund in connection with the acquisition of multiple portfolios of more than 200 non-performing loans, including handling the subsequent servicing work
- Represented multiple investment firms in connection with the acquisition and disposition of Class A office buildings nationwide
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, J.D.
- Baylor University, B.A.
- Member, State Bar of Texas; Real Estate, Probate & Trust Law Section
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers