Eliona Jankulla is a Jacksonville corporate and real estate attorney who focuses her practice on commercial lending and real estate development and finance.
Ms. Jankulla represents public and private companies, developers, banks, real estate investment trusts and other investors in commercial real estate and corporate transactions. She advises clients on asset-based and real estate-backed financing, unsecured syndicated loans, real property acquisitions and dispositions, leasing, environmental due diligence, securities offerings and title matters.
- Represented administrative agent and lenders in syndicated acquisition loans and construction loans secured by real property, and in connection with loan restructurings, including those with a joint venture with a foreign sovereign fund as a borrower
- Represented lender in senior note financing for a loan secured by a first lien on a promissory note and the pledge of a first mortgage on a mixed-use condominium-hotel and commercial project
- Represented lenders in domestic asset-based revolving line of credit facilities and revolving line of credit facilities guaranteed by the Export-Import Bank of the United States, and amendments and workouts and payoffs related to such facilities
- Represented borrowers in loans secured by real property that were assigned to the Federal National Mortgage Association (Fannie Mae) or the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (Freddie Mac)
- Represented developers, real estate investment trusts (REITs) and other investors in the structuring, negotiation and drafting of purchases, sales and leasebacks of commercial real property; the related financing to purchase commercial real property; and matters related to commercial leases
- Represented developer in development and management of university on-campus housing in connection with public-private partnerships
- Represented private equity fund in the acquisition of multifamily housing, including title, survey and environmental due diligence matters
- Advised fund sponsor on the formation of real estate investment fund
- Counseled public companies in connection with hazardous waste permits under the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA)
- Counseled public companies on reports filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) regarding compliance with rules
- Advised on the provision of legal opinions regarding corporate authorization and enforceability of transaction documents
- Advised on the formation and dissolution of business entities and joint ventures