Frank Keldermans leads Holland & Knight's Chicago Financial Services Team, is the practice group leader for the firm's Central Region business group and serves on the firm's Directors Committee. Mr. Keldermans represents all types of lenders, with an emphasis on commercial loan transactions (both single bank and syndicated), real estate lending transactions, and the purchase and sale of loan portfolios. He has significant experience representing lenders with respect to complex commercial finance transactions and real estate secured lending (all asset classes), as well as mezzanine finance transactions.
Mr. Keldermans represents lenders with respect to workouts of both asset-based and real estate secured loans. He has significant experience with engagements on behalf of financial institutions in complex foreclosure proceedings involving all real estate asset classes, including mixed-use condominium regimes, for sale housing developments, retail centers, warehouse and storage facilities, apartment projects and land ventures. He has considerable knowledge with respect to receiverships and related issues.
Mr. Keldermans represents non-bank lenders that provide credit facilities with respect to all classes of real estate. He advises clients on real estate acquisitions, sales and finance and regularly advises financial institutions on real estate owned transactions.
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, J.D.
- Loyola University Chicago, B.A.
- American College of Mortgage Attorneys, Fellow
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Legislative Committee of the Illinois Mortgage Bankers Association, former Member of the Board of Directors; former Chair
- American Lung Association, National Board of Directors Special Development Committee
- Illinois Super Lawyers magazine, 2006-2020
- Corporate Counsel Edition, Super Lawyers magazine