Anne L. Kelley is a litigation attorney in Holland & Knight's Tampa office who focuses her practice on complex commercial litigation. Ms. Kelley represents clients in cases involving contract disputes, business torts, unfair and deceptive trade practices, breach of fiduciary duty, violations of securities laws and consumer protection claims.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Kelley served as a judicial intern for the Honorable James D. Whittemore of the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida.
During law school, Ms. Kelley was elected as the executive managing editor of the Florida Law Review. She also worked as a research assistant for an administrative law professor and served as a teaching assistant for legal writing and appellate advocacy classes. Additionally, Ms. Kelley tutored first-year law students in property and constitutional law.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Wake Forest University, B.A.
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Federal Bar Association
- Book Award, Complex Civil Litigation, University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2019
- Outstanding Research Award, Florida Law Review, 2018